The “General Styling” theme options let to define the parameters which set the basic color scheme as well as the overall styling of the theme. Using the “General Styling” options, you set the following attributes for defining the styling of your website.
- Select the overall theme styling. Select light if you intend to keep light background color such as white and select dark if you plan to keep a dark color like black as your background color and the theme will adapt accordingly.
- Select a primary color for the theme, and you have the ability to choose the color of your choice.
- Change the styling of the buttons used throughout the theme.
- Options to alter the styling of the forms.
- Full flexibility to modify the styling of the pages as well as the posts.