The “General Settings” section of Czar, focusses on the general theme settings that need would be applied to the theme and are mostly related to the overall theme and page layout settings. There are various settings in the General Settings section which enable you to make alterations to the following aspects of the theme:
- Ability to select whether you want your website to be responsive or not.
- Make your theme Retina Ready and the Uneebox Core will optimize and crop the images to look crystal clear on Retina Displays.
- Select the layout of your theme whether you want a boxed layout or a full-width layout.
- Select a page shadow in case you want a boxed layout for your theme.
- Ability to enable animated page transitions on Desktop as well as the mobile version of your website.
- Choose from among six different type of animations for page transitions.
- Add an image or a gif image above the page transition animation
- Determine whether you need comments to be enabled on pages or not.
- Ability to enable and disable the breadcrumb menu as well as the WordPress admin bar on the website.