Installing Czar does not require technical skills and we ensured that the process is really simple. Even the demos can be imported via just one click.
- Step 1 – Login to your ThemeForest account and navigate to your ‘Downloads’ tab and then locate your Czar theme purchase.
- Step 2 – Click the ‘Download’ button and choose to either download the ‘Installable WordPress file only’, which is just the WordPress installable file (option 2 displayed in the screenshot), or choose to download ‘All Files and Documentation’ (option 1 displayed in the screenshot)which is the full Czar theme package.
The Contents Of The Package
If you chose to download “All Files & Documentation”, the entire package will include the following files.
- Czar.zip – This is the main installable file for the theme.
- Czar-Child.zip – This is the child theme file for Czar. Just in case you want to do customizations to the theme you should be using the child theme in that case as you would still be able to update the parent theme.
- Documentation – This folder contains the PDF version of the documentation.
- License – License details including your purchase code issued by Envato.
- Demos – This folder includes the import files for the sliders that have been used in the demos.
Installing Czar Using the WordPress Dashboard
- Step 1 – Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.
- Step 2 – Click the ‘Add New’ button on top of the page, then the ‘Upload Theme’ button.
- Step 3 – Click ‘Choose File’ and find czar.zip and czar-child.zip (if you want to install the child theme) and click on upload.
- Step 4 – Once the file has uploaded, to activate Czar go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and click the Activate button on Czar and if you need to activate the child theme click activate on the Czar Child Theme.
- Step 5 – Once you activate Czar, you will be redirected to our Welcome Screen. You’ll find a prompt to install Czar’s required plugins